Question

Fair healthy baby

Hi please advice if there are any foods, drinks or supplements i could consume before or during pregnancy, so that the baby has a bright, fair complexion, my question might sound silly but surely if there are supplements like omegas to enhance the brain im sure there is things that can be taken during pregnancy for the child to have a good complexion,

Ppls also advise on the supplements i should take before pregnancy, i am taking folic acid.

Dear Anon

Unfortunately there are no medically proven supplements to improve complexion, it is generally advised to use an iron vitamin and folic acid supplement together with omegas as a routine.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

3

No im not even pregnant yet, i want my baby to have a good complexion.

Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/10/26

Dear Anon

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: XXX | 2010/10/25

Don''t be so vain. Love your child irrespective of wether or not he/she is light or dark in complexion. Unless offcourse if your are not certain who the father is and there is the possinility that you slept wit someone that was far darker in complexion thatn your hubby and you are afraid this baby will turn out dark.

Reply to XXX