Posted by: Marinda | 2008-12-10

Fainted, nose and mouth bleeding.

My so (19) fell on his head when he was 4 and had a concussion. A month ago he fainted and blood was coming from his nose an mouth. Drs. said it could be Fedra-cut tabs he took, and also anxiety before matric exams. He was unconciuos for about 5 minutes. 2 Days ago he again fainted and nose was bleeding, but only for a few seconds. Please help.

He absolutely should not be taking Fedra-Cut tablets, not for any reason, and they really should not be on the market at all --- nasty things of no proven benefits and many established risks. The concussion 15 years ago is probably not relevant now, but two faints and nose-bleeds in the month are grounds for reasonable concern. Maybe arrange for him to see a general physician, a speialist in general medicine, for a full assessment, and advice based on the results of that.

Posted by: Marinda | 2008-12-11

Thankyou, I will do so.

Reply to Marinda
Posted by: CM | 2008-12-10

OMG' ness  this does sound bad, maybe have him checked out again... or a scan...
good luck Marinda

Reply to CM