Posted by: am i preg? | 2008-11-17

faint preg test line

I had my last period on the 13th October and i have been having what feels like period cramps - all day - with no bleeding, i took a preg test and there was a really faint line - barely visible. If i am pregnant then is it normal to get cramps like period pains? When should i do another home test?

Dear am I preg
Pregancy usually does not give you cramping - rather have a blood pregancy test done to confirm. Let your doctor examine you and test your urine for an infection too?

Posted by: Jenn | 2008-11-17

I had a very very light line and I was 4 weeks pregnant.

Reply to Jenn
Posted by: Lou | 2008-11-17

If there is a faint line, then you are pregnant - the line will be stronger the longer you are pregnant, so if you do another test in a weeks time, it will be darker. Blood tests are always the best way to go though, in order to definately confirm pregnancy.

Reply to Lou