Question
Posted by: Help | 2010-11-22

Faint Positife

Good Day I need help urgently I have a normal 28 day cycle I had my period on 27 Aug then on 24 Sept then again on 22 Okt &  then again on 19 Nov but i did not get a period so i did a test early this morning &  the test had a faint Possitive line my husband saw it i saw it &  my friend saw it so i dicided to go to my doctor tomorrow to see what he thinks but now i have start to have some bleeding what does it meen if the test had a faint Possitive What must i do must i go to my GP or was it a fals Possitive

It is best to repeat the test and see your doctor.

4
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-24

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-24

Posted by: Zama | 2010-11-22

Hey Help

A faint positive is a reliable result. It could happen that you had a chemical pregnancy which just did not progress. It happened to me two months ago. OR you could be having implantation bleeding but this is normally light bleeding which is not accopmanied by cramping.

A loss this early normally cannot be prevented BUT it your problem lies in progesterone levels your doc could prescribe you progesterone to support your pregnancy. This must be done ASAP. So please see your doc urgently and get him/her to listen to you.

Reply to Zama
Posted by: Me | 2010-11-22

Go to the doc asap. a faint positive is ussually positive, and you should be worried about the bleeding.

Reply to Me