Question
Posted by: Vee | 2012/05/21

Faint line on pregnancy test

I did a HPT this morning, I am about 5 days late... there is a faint 2nd line... Also havent been feeling completely myself the last while. I know it is still early...before I get too exited. Should I go for the bloodtest? Do you think I could be pregnant?

You could be pregnant. You could re-test in a few days.

4

Posted by: Hails | 2012/05/21

Hi there I bought a 20 rand preggies test from clicks and I did the test 2 days before I had even missed period and a faint line came up, I was feeling symptoms also that early. Go buy a digital test as I bought one right after that one and it said I was pregnant and even told me how many weeks I was. The test is 70 rand

Reply to Hails
Posted by: Hey | 2012/05/21

Hey Vee,

I always had a faint line with two of my pregnancies and I did blood test and they all turned out to be positive...Go for blood test ...I think you are definatly pregnant..All the best darling!!

Reply to Hey
Posted by: Annie | 2012/05/21

If I remember the instructions correctly a faint line is a positive. However I''ve never had a positive HPT even though I am pregnant for 3rd time.
I only trust the blood test.

Reply to Annie