Question
Posted by: Thandi | 2009-02-10

Faint HPT

I get my period every 27/28 days. Yesterday my period was due, but instead there was just a streak of blood. so this morning i decided to test and there was nothing, I showered and when I got out after 10-15min there wasa faint line in the Test window. I am bleeding now but not like my usual period, could I be pregnant?

Monz is right. it sounds like your period starting slightly late.

1
Posted by: Monz | 2009-02-10

Check the responses on the other forums. I think it' s the evaporatin line as you left a big time gap to read the test, but only way to be sure is maybe to do a blood test.

Reply to Monz