Posted by: lavi | 2012-05-24

Failling to be pregy

I have been trying to be pregnant now it year 4 no success. 45 Yrs old, given Clomid.Fetomid nothing. I even tried traditional but nothing stil. I have one daughter.
Please help I am desparate

Dear Lavi

The important thing is to establish what the underlying cause of the fertility problem is. Based on your age I would recommend that you consider in-vitro fertilization as your immediate next step.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Posted by: DTBM | 2012-05-29

Oooh thanks for that info I am certainly gonna try it. Been TTC for 4 years and really desperate to have results now. Have an appointment at the Pretoria Fert Clinic in August but am going to do everything humanly possible to conceive before then or to get my body ready to conceive thru IUI.

Reply to DTBM
Posted by: eNote | 2012-05-29

Try FertilAid, i have read the comments of the people who have used it. it is natural with no harmful side effects. Obtainable without prescription (Dischem) around R400.00 a month supply. im thinking of trying it too i stand to lose nothing. Fertile CM enhance cervical mucus which assist sperm with nutrition and longer survival.
All the best.

Reply to eNote