Posted by: Adri | 2010-02-28

Failing to fall pregnant and acne

I''ve not been using any contraceptives for the last 3 and a half years but still nothing happened. I am experiencing a break out in my neck which I understand are closely linked to a hormone inbalance. Should I first see a good dermatologist or must I go straight for the gynecologist. Last year I was told by a gynecologist that she can not see any reason why I am not falling pregnant and advised me to take StaminoGro and a Evening Primrose Oil supplement.

Dear Adri

I suggest you see your gynaecologist. You will need to be investigated for infertility and this will include a hormonal profile, pelvic ultrasound, and a HSG or Laparoscopy. Your husband’s sperm will need to be analysed.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo