Question
Posted by: Desilva | 2010/09/13

Failing at UNISA

I used to be an A student. Now I cannot even pass my UNISA first year modules. How do i get unstuck?

Hallo Desilva
I suggest you visit The Bureau for Counselling, Career and Academic Development (BCCAD) They provide career-, academic and personal guidance and counselling to prospective and registered students in person, by telephone, e-mail, letter or fax and through publications such as this one.

E-mail for counselling services counselling@unisa.ac.za

Counselling services are provided by

-Psychologists
-Registered counsellors
-Career development practitioners
-Career counseling interns
-Assistant student counsellors
-Volunteer peer helpers

All counseling staff adhere to the ethical rules of the Health Professions Council of South Africa.
Academic development services are provided by facilitators with experience in their field of expertise (reading and writing, quantitative literacy and information literacy).

For further information please
Contact the Contact Centre on
0861 670411 RSA only or
+27 11 670 9000 international

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/13

Hallo Desilva

Counselling services are provided by

-Psychologists
-Registered counsellors
-Career development practitioners
-Career counseling interns
-Assistant student counsellors
-Volunteer peer helpers

For further information please
Contact the Contact Centre on
0861 670411 RSA only or
+27 11 670 9000 international