Posted by: Wendy | 2008-12-09

Failed To Erect

My bf and I tried having sex last night and he failed to erect and told me maybe its because he is tired and its hot and after 30 min or so he managed to. I felt suspicious that maybe he is cheatin on me or had sex before me hence could not erect and really could not tell him how I felt as I' ll be accusing and can turn bad if he did not. Do you think I' m right or is it normal for a man to failed to erect!!!!!

It is totally normal for any man to have failure of erection at times, when tired, or stressed, over-hot, whatever. Erection is a complex process, actually, and easily disrupted. If he is working hard or has any other reason to be stressed, this is normal. Making a fuss about it, or voicing suspicions is likely to make it harder for him to manage an erection --- not confirming your suspicions, as you might think, but actually caused by your suspicions. A man can't just have an erection when not in the right mood --- not even at gun-point ! Of course most men AND most women, MIGHT be having an affair at any particular time, but this is not a reliable sign that this is happening.