Question
Posted by: Upset | 2009/03/17

Facial Skin Rash

Is there an over the counter cream I can use to clear facial skin rash. I am using Hydrocortisone 1% and Cortisone 5% cream to clear my blemishes as prescribe by my dermatologist. But is seems the rash is getting worse.

I have run out of my Medical Aid Funds... so I can' t see the Doctor untill later. I look like a freak show!

Help

Dear Upset
Cortisone can cause skin damage on the facial skin if used wrongly, please rather discuss with your dermatologist! (even by phone - as I don't know what his diagnosis was and why he prescribed this to you?)
I am wary to use cortisone on the face at it can cause a severe side effect reaction due to the thin skin