Question
Posted by: Lindo | 2010/08/30

Facial skin problem

I''m 30 years old, recently I started having pimples on my face, after some time the pimple will dry out and there''ll be some skin peeling of where the pimple was. This left me with spots on my face. I want to know what I can use for the pimples and the spots because they are frustrating. The pimples don''t seem to be going away. I cannot afford a dermatologist. Help me please.
Thanx

Hallo Lindo
You can start off with a good antiseptic facewash, and something like Oxy 10 on the spots. If this does not help, your GP can prescribe an antibiotic lotion like Eryderm or oral antibiotic to take for 3 months.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/30

Hallo Lindo