Question
Posted by: anny | 2011-07-07

facial skin damage

Dear Dr,

Please assist...I am almost 32 woman, as a teenager i had a problem with skin, i had acne that left dark marks, i would treat that with over the counter medication and sometimes dermatologists, since i had a baby at 30, the problem is better, i go for months without breakouts, but my problem is the marks, large pores and uneven skin because of its history. what is out there that i can use to make my skin beautiful again, to remove the marks, make it even...is there anything out there that can correct this

Anny

You can consult a cosmetic doctor for Intense Pulse Light and dermal abbrasion treatment. Application of skinoren cream can also assist with the problem but it can irritate the skin, in which case, I suggest that you dilute it with Aquaeous cream.

1
Posted by: Liané  van Zyl | 2011-07-08

hi!

have you ever tried microdermabrasion? it removes the top layer of skin. you just need to be careful not to go into the sun without protection for a few days afterwards.

i''ve been doing it once every 3 to 6 months and i find that it helps with some of my scarring :)

Reply to Lian&#233  van Zyl