Question
Posted by: Andrea | 2010/06/22

facial hair and night sweats

I''m 35 years old, never had kids, got facial hair on my chin, have to take it off every 3 days, also night sweats, been happening on and off for the last 10 years. I have been googling it and keep on coming up to the work cancer, I still get my period so what could it be, my hormones or something in the line of cancer...

Cancer wouold not be a common cause for your symptoms. It could be hormonal. You would need further tests to know for sure.

2

Posted by: PUrple | 2010/06/23

Don''t know abou tthe night sweats, they could be hormonal. The facial hair could be related to PCOS. Are you also putting on weight even though you are eating healthily and excercising, are your periods irregular? Probably a good idea to visit your gynae and mention these.

Reply to PUrple