Question
Posted by: Cme | 2009/01/29

Facial hair

Hi there!
I' m a 55 year old lady and i have facial hair.
Its driving me crazy as waxing is to painful and i refuse to save.

I' m fair in complexion and the hair is fair as well. Is there anyway i can have this hair removed permanently? Will laser treatment work on me?

Thanking you.
Cme

Dear Cme
Laser works better for dark hair than light hair. I agree with you, shaving is not an option! It will just make the hair thicker and cause stubble. Electrolysis may be an option? Discuss with a trained beautician ( like at Placecol?)

2
Posted by: DLEBUSUKU | 2009/01/30

Have you got a man? IF NOT GET YOURSELF A MEN!! YOU LACK THE FEMALE HORMONE, AND YOU NEED A VITAMIN INJECTION VIA YOUR FOUNTAIN OF LIFE TO ACTIVATE IT.

THE same applies with men that are developing boobs, thy lack the male hormone, and they balls need to be stimulated very roughly.

Reply to DLEBUSUKU
Posted by: girl | 2009/01/29

It' s only a few seconds of pain when u have a wax. And in time the hair starts to thin out and it' s not as thick anymore. I also have facial hair. I buy the Veet facial wax strips and that works fine for me and whole box lasts for quite a while.

Reply to girl