Posted by: Chars | 2009-01-22

Facial Hair

I' m a 34 yr old female, have only 1 child. I went off the pill, Marvelon in 1997, sinc then I have had facial hair. If I had to go back onto Marvelon, would the facial hair decrease and would I gain the weight back that I have lost.. I am totally desperate, please help.

If the Marvelon controlled your facial hair, it may well do so again. Weight loss or gain is usually not related to the Pill, so don't rely on this.

Posted by: Chars | 2009-01-30

Dear Doc

Reply to Chars
Posted by: CHARS | 2009-01-27

Would the local clinic supply the Marvelon. Thanking you for you time. I will give it a try. Will keep you posted.

Reply to CHARS