Question
Posted by: TT | 2010/11/10

Facial fillers

I lost about 15 kg three years ago but now my face has sagged in. Will facial fillers help? What the costs involved? can you recommend a dermatologist who does them in Pretoria

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi TT, thank you for the question and congratulations on the weight loss.

Facial fillers are definitely indicated for volume replacement in the face (whether the facial fat loss is as a result from normal ageing or due to excessive weight loss). Typically prices vary from doctor to doctor and will also depend on the number of fillers required so your best option would be to book a consultation first and the doctor can give you a quote for all the areas that concern you. My advice would be to see Dr Mariaane Duvenage (012) 460 4646 (dermatologist) or Dr Ninita Dalton (012) 663 1041/2/3 (medical practitioner).

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/11/16

Reply to anti-ageing expert