Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009-04-18

Facet Injection - Post 1815

I did not get the facet injection due to various misunderstandings by doctors but did manage to have an epidural yesterday which was scheduled for 11.30 but I was done at 6.30 so spent the night in hospital. Was told not to lift heavy objects, no sitting longer than 20 minutes, can walk but not stand. I got a bad reaction in my chest and they did an ECG but thought it was due to gas they had pumped in? Do you think this epdural will work for this long flight to Australia this coming Friday 24th or should I ask for pain killers in case. I do have Tramaset.
Thank you for your answer.

Cat Lady

It will be advisable not to sit for longer than 20 to 30 minutes at a time and I therefore, suggest that you move/walk as much as possible during your flight. It is also advisable to ask your doctor for pain killers.