Question
Posted by: whatever | 2009/05/25

FACEBOOK, yes facebook

Why bother adding me and then deleting me a little later on only to realise hey that' s that weird girl from school. She hardly had any friends, was ugly looking, now look at her? Are you that curious to see my profile. I find it so childish but oh well, later for you anyway.

Venting a bit here.

Like Anonymous, I am utterly mystified as to why ANYONE takes Facebook seriously. It's a basically silly idea, that does remarkably little good, and upsets quite a lot of people. OK, so maybe there are some folks left over from High Schhol who still don't like you ? So, there are always some silly people with lousy taste ! hey have absolutely no power over you except what you choose to give them. There are some people who are such thart it's a real compliment if they don't consider you a friend. Would you really like I'maDinnerJacket the Iranian leader, or the weird guy who runs North Korea, for whom like is one long Bad Hair Day to be friends ? Of course not.

4
Posted by: Anony-mouse | 2009/05/28

Just wondering Anonymous if you never complain about anything given your long list of whats more important. Everyone has a right to their opinion and to be heard and it doesnt add any value to make them feel unimportant. Maybe this person has a very real problem with self esteem or rejection.

Reply to Anony-mouse
Posted by: whatever | 2009/05/25

Yes of course there are more important things going on in the world and it is nothing compared to my silly pathetic problem. My problem doesn' t really bother but more the fact that I was disliked by these people and yes I do not have to accept but who cares why not accept. They' re not strangers to me.

So yes I care what' s happening in this world more than my problem.

Reply to whatever
Posted by: whatever | 2009/05/25

Reply to whatever
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/25

take a step back, ponder how important is this really??

millions of people are starving or dying of terrible diseases, many war' s are going on...North Korea just tested nuclear YES nuclear weapons for the second time...and then theres Israel and the middle east......there are more things to be concerned about than facebook ..... and children you knew when you were in high school......