Question
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2011/11/25

Facebook Relationship

I am in a relationship where every differences that we are having is be posted on facebook, her close friends are always the ones to comment

I don't like the sound of that at all - she is showing you no respect at all ; and involving "friends" in private matters within your relationship. If she's not prepared to work with you, even with a couples counsellor, to sort out any significant difference, then she's not sufficiently committed to this relationship for it to be successful

3
Posted by: Social Networker | 2011/11/26

Change your status to single and then defriend her - thats what is expected of you on social media. Play her at her own game, then find someone who understands privacy!

Reply to Social Networker
Posted by: Anoni | 2011/11/25

Etswa papa she is childish nx!

Reply to Anoni