Question
Posted by: Sensible | 2011/10/10

Facebook rapist

Hello Prof
Another Monday, but not as beautiful as last (following Boks and Bafana exits). When the " facebook rapist"  trial is over, it would be nice to read your piece on what could have made this young handsome man to seek victims through a social networking forum. It is both sick and fascinating how other people''s minds work. PS. I hope you stopped to smell enough roses last week :-)

we already know that rape is about power, often more than sex, and whether or not the person is handsome is actually irrelevant. Like frauds and serial killers, serial rapists need to be attractive, plausible, and skilled at gaining people's confidence.
How did you know several of my roses have come into bloom, and are well worth smelling !

1