Question
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2011/07/27

FaceBook GirlFriend

I am in a relationship with a women who is constantly chatting to other people including male friends on facebook. This is irritating and cannot take it anymore.

I would also find it extremely irritating. I suspect that people who spend great amounts of time chattering to "friends" on facebook and other such web-litter, are actually unable to face talking with actual real live adults face-to-face - so it may indicate someone not yet able to have a genuine in-person relationship.
Here I disagree with Maria. It's not, in your question, a suggestion that she not be allowed to talk to other people - meaning actually TALK ro actual PEOPLE, but about spending an inordinate amount of time having empty chats with people she has never met and most probably never will. These are pseudo-relationships.
A good definition of an actual friend, is someone you could call in an emergency who would come right round to help. That discounts almost every "friend" on facebook.

4
Posted by: Romany | 2011/07/27

I agree with Laurei.
This is very disrespectfull to you.
How would she feel if you were doing the same?

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Laurei | 2011/07/27

Maybe you should set up a braai and invite some of her friends over to meet them. I would not be comfortable if my husband sits on facebook with women friends whom I dont know.

Reply to Laurei
Posted by: Maria | 2011/07/27

If you don''t think the person you have a relationship with is allowed to talk to other people, then perhaps relationships are not for you.

Reply to Maria