Posted by: Fefe | 2009-09-30

Facebook chats

I logged on the facebook and one of my groupies were discussing my partner of 2 years that he is one of the dogs that broke their friends heart. They dont know that Imm dating this man.I have already caught him cheating we spoke and made up. What do I do now talk to him about this or run for my life. Or is it that one man' s meat is another man' s posion.

Why waste time and breath talking with him ? YOu have discovered an established pattern of cheating, and he probably has no motivation to change.

Posted by: Almost mad | 2009-10-02

Well you can stay if you want to be with a man who continuously cheats and it doesnt bother you. Then by all means stay with him. But maybe if you want something more and some dignity, get rid of him.

Reply to Almost mad
Posted by: MaGoDiZ | 2009-10-01

You definitely beautiful, young and smart (intellectually) I so believe and choose to give in to such a guy. Cheating on you if far from loving you. I say run for you life but I guess you are the one to make a decision.

Reply to MaGoDiZ
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-10-01

I' d run... seems like he done the same thing to you that he done to the other chick but just you chose to forgive him.She was not that forgiving.So when it happens again and again and yet again then you only have yourself to blame for staying with someone who does not respect the boundaries of a relationship or you.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Ja | 2009-10-01

Women are sometimes way too emosional and fall in love after a one night stand.
Forget the other women and give your guy a break. He' s with you afterall.

Reply to Ja