Posted by: anon female | 2013-01-25

I have been on facebook since 2006, and everyday since then I go on and check my newsfeeds and what people are up to several times a day. I am a grown woman, 33, married with two kids and I work. I go on and check on my phone every chance I get. I wake up in the morning on weekends and lie there checking, all through the day every day. Sometimes my newsfeed is still the same as the last time I checked that''s how often I go on. I go on peoples profile I don''t even know look and their pics see what they up to. I see to my kids at night and hubby so they not lacking because of it but I feel like what the ..... Is the point but I really can''t stop. Is my life so pointless that I have to see what others are up too?? I just cannot stop!

Everybody lies or exaggerates on Facebook - its for inventing a more glorious you, to show off.
You can and should stop this voyeurism, and stop comparing the real and excellent you with the phony pretences others are publishing. It sounds as though at hear you have a sense of inferiority and lack of confidence and self-esteem, and CBT counselling could greatly help you to enjoy who you actually are, and forget about comparing yourself uselessly to these other phonies.
Resign from Facebook and live a richer and more fulfilling life
Faceboom is all Red Carpet and no movie

Posted by: Erika | 2013-02-11

What 800 numbers have iroanmotifn,driving directions,directions,weather or other free services?Hi was just wondering if anybody out there could help me.I''m looking for phone numbers that are free that supply iroanmotifn,driving directions,directions,weather or other free services such as a telephone search engine ect.I live in Seattle if you know of any locally.Thanks

Reply to Erika
Posted by: Gracie | 2013-02-06

I have deleted my FB account as it is a lot of BS & mdash - real bullsh*t, people exaggerating their lives, men trying to pick up women, being hit on and receiving disgusting messages, no thank you - not interested! FB almost destroyed my marriage and I don''t need that in my life! People who are bored and have nothing interesting in their lives post updates on FB, who the hell cares who ate what for breakfast, lunch or supper or who is at the local airport or trying on shoes at the mall etc. Get a life and get rid of FB!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Maria | 2013-01-25

I would do exactly the same thing as you if I had a Facebook account, which is why I don''t. I also don''t access the internet on my phone at all, not even my email. That way I am virtual world free unless I''m at home or work.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Kelly | 2013-01-25

LOL Maybe Non Female and Anon Guy could check each other FB pages out! Seriously get a life and yes I guess your life is that pointless if you ahve to keep checking on others.

Now you have to start by getting a life, spending more time with your family, find a hobby, do things with your kids most importantly!!!! and Nr.1 DELETE FACEBOOK!!! As you said, you a grown women, ACT LIKE IT!

Just so you dont feel too bad though I see you all over the show so you not alone. I mean seriously I''ve started avoiding most of my friends as they always going on their phones while in company, updating their statuses, replying to msgs all while in company... I think thats messed up.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2013-01-25

I do the same. Would you like to be friends - we can chat.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: Queen | 2013-01-25

I think you believe your life is boring and not exciting enough. You think other people have it made. Well that is not true. Most people who use facebook, use it when they are bored, not when they are having a good time. When you are having a good time you don''t HAVE time to be posting on facebook. I suggest you review your life and tryfind new things to entertain yourself.
I also use facebook, but only when I''m bored or when I feel like chatting (groups). Otherwise I spend most of my free time out doors or reading books.

Reply to Queen