Question
Posted by: terry | 2010-04-22

facebook

hi guys
what do you think of husbands being on facebook and having female freinds
when wife goes on he removes his profile
Men would know better ,what you will be seeking.

Unable to answer your question as this webpage is for expert opinion on sexual health issues. you would have to contact another web page for opinions from the public.

12
Posted by: terry | 2010-04-26

period

just for your information I love my body and will not let men abuse and use it. Also will not want to get HIV/STI.
I am a very stunning women. If i had to invite men freely inbetween my legs i would have to give them a ticket to hold a number. I am a women with status and pride and will keep it up.
I have quality freinds not picking up rubbish on facebook.
Thanks to Boomsie

Reply to terry
Posted by: period | 2010-04-25

When are you guys going to get over yourselves, sht men are not cheating with men, they chean with woman and the assumption that men are cheats as frudelent, you guys pull this holier than thou attitude and claim to be the victim, i think it is not because you love your husbands that you don''t cheat but because no one wants you anyway, i mean you energy screams control so bad that no other guy finds you intereseting, it is revolting that you woman have the audicity to calls us dogs and scream foul when we call you bitches.....

look, this is not a perfect world, men cheat, woman cheat period....it is just that woman who get cheated on make more noise that guys......we just move on or if we don''''t we kill your-|-period but it is damn sickening that we all have to listern to you guys mourn about being cheated on, so much that a man who does not cheat feel cheated then want to cheat......

JUST SHUT THE FUKC Up on move on

Reply to period
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-23

good girl! you have realised you are more worth than being with a cheating husbans, and guess what , the durance off it doenst make the marriage, its what you give and get back in it, and if you give and dont get, my dear, its time to move on.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: terry | 2010-04-23

This all started he very briefly at the tea table says to my daughter he is on facebook. I heard this and made no comments and no one spoke about it after a week I logged on another name and invited him, which he accepted. There were some 20 other female invites. I have been in this marriage for28 yrs which of cause not afraid to walk out off , have 2 kids both adults,he is not a forward person from what I know. I did question him and got no answers, I have moved out of the room and requested him to move on with one of his facebook fans. He was quiet shocked and lost for word when I questioned him, so this time I logged on my correct name a staff member noticed the name and informed him,so he removed himself from facebook, Ladies you can never trust a man. But very important do not sit around you can’ t beat them join them. I agree with Minki. 28 years all blown away but I am proud of myself I always make a statement around men I would be the more threatening than him.
Any suggestions
Thanks guys

Reply to terry
Posted by: minki | 2010-04-22

So what you saying Maryanne that one must leave them to cheat even if you suspect becaus eof pain, the real pain will come after yrs of leaving them and then you sit with HIV that is why us woman investigate in the hope its not to late to get out and get out hiv free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to minki
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010-04-22

Terry, It clearly shows that you dont trust your husband, now that you caught him out what are you going to do about it.? and how did you know he was on facebook? are you checking up on him? Has he given you reasons not to trust him? I just want to understand why you did this in the first place because checking up on you partner often comes with pain

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-22

why dont you confront him dear!
if it was my man i would have kicked his cheatin ass!
why did you even marry this guy if he didnt even proof himself before mariage?

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: terry | 2010-04-22

Thanks guys
I like to let you know what i have done.
I have logged into face book on a different name and e-mail address invited him, he accepted that is how i knew he is on facebook and viewed his links.
Then after a few days. I burnted the b___tard by putting true name and a sexy picture of myself on facebook when he saw that he ran out facebook with no comments.

Many thanks

Reply to terry
Posted by: Betty | 2010-04-22

Those who did this are not faithfull to their wifes and you know what friends can be lovers.Secondly why they chart on a facebook because they are married, usually most of people who are on facebook are youth not adults.

Reply to Betty
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-22

he is not supposed to have facebook dear.
it also was a problem for us so now we both using very old vodafone cellphones. no chatting allowed in relationships.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: terry | 2010-04-22

What I am saying Husband making new female freinds on facebook without telling wife.

Reply to terry
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-22

Not sure what you are asking here !

Reply to XXX