Question
Posted by: Ryan | 2010/06/17

Face Wash

I am 23 years old and have been using oxy facewash since my teens, and though its been effective in clearing my skin, my skin does not look very healthy (have recently heard oxy is not good for your skin). What is the best face wash to use? And are there any creams i can use to repair my skin? I am willing to buy expensive products if necessary

Hallo Ryan
The best advice would be to see a qualified beautician ( even if you are male) to see what type of skin you have and what kind of facial products you need to use. Maybe the oxy is too harsh for you and something like Dove soap will be better to use. Skin regenerates itself, so if you are on the right products your skin should get better.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/17

Hallo Ryan