Question
Posted by: ibti | 2012-07-06

face rash

I had experienced face rash(not pimples) during my tenage years then disappeared in my early twenties. I also experience it during my pregnancy and clear out after delivery but occurs again after a few months . I was on micrognnon than switched to Diana 35 but didnt help much. I am now 34 years and not pregnant and the rashes have not cleared out for the last one year. I am currently off the pill for the last 2 months.
Kindly Help

Ibti

I strongly suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination, as it is extremely difficult to venture an informed opinion, without examining the rash. It is possible that you are suffering from some form of eczema or mild dermatitis. A dermatologist will be able to make the correct diagnosis and to suggest the correct treatment.

1
Posted by: Hanli | 2012-07-06

Every morning I wake up with red blotches on my cheeks and across my nose bridge and also above my eyebrows. It also happens during the day sometimes. Please help

Reply to Hanli