Question
Posted by: ibti | 2012-07-06

face rash

I had experienced face rash(not pimples) during my tenage years then disappeared in my early twenties. I also experience it during my pregnancy and clear out after delivery but occurs again after a few months . I was on micrognnon than switched to Diana 35 but didnt help much. I am now 34 years and not pregnant and the rashes have not cleared out for the last one year. I am currently off the pill for the last 2 months.
Kindly Help.

If the Pill did not help, then your rash is probabluy not related to hormones. I would suggest that you see a dermatologist.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-07-13