Posted by: Catherine | 2011-07-18

face products

I am an Indian female at 39years old and was thinking of using Neutrogena Visibly Even. I do have problem skin and uneven skin tone. How is this product, as I believe its natural. Please give me feedback in order to make my decision

Unfortunately, this is not really my field and I am not familiar with all the different skin care products. You can try it but if you are uncertain about the effectiveness, I suggest that you consult a dermatologist.

Posted by: Health24 Admin | 2011-07-18

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for writing to Health24 - we have also posted your question on the Anti-Ageing Expert''s forum - please watch there for his reply.

Kind regards

Reply to Health24 Admin