Question
Posted by: yolandie | 2011/11/05

Face injury

I got a blow to my face on my right cheek, its been a week ago and stil very painfull, numb from my lower eyelid down to left of my lip including my gums and teeth,my nose is also numb on the right,i can feel a small bumb on the bone under my eye,its swollen too,cant take the pain anymore,if my cheekbone is broken how will they fix it?

Yolandie

The best will be to consult your doctor for x-rays to determine if there is a fracture of your cheekbone. Treatment will depend on the severity of your injury. In the interim you can take two Myprodol capsules, every six hours until you have consulted your doctor.