Question
Posted by: sophia | 2011/01/25

face

hello expert. is there a procedure available that can make my face symetrical and what does it entail? is it surgery or a simple procedure? thank you

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Sophia, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as one would ideally l.ike to examine the face to determine the best treatment option/s for improving the symmetry of the face.
Generally speaking we have both surgical and/or non surgical options and the choice of these treatments is dependent on the cause and the extent of the asymmetry. Typically in my practice most asymmetries are correctable with Botox and/or dermal fillers.
My advice would be to consult a plastic surgeon or an aesthetic medical practitioner who can examine the areas of concern and advise you on the best treatment approach.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/01/31

Hi Sophia, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert