Question
Posted by: JT | 2008/07/29

FACE

I HAVE VERY STRANGE SKIN ON MY FACE. THE UPPER PART FROM MY NOSE UP, IS OILY, WHILE THE BOTTOM IS SERIOUSLY DRY. I USE VASALINE ON THE LOWER PARTS TO MOISTURISE AND SOME DOVE ANTI OIL CREME ON THE UPPER PARTS. WHAT CAN I DO TO GET RID OF BLACK HEADS ON MY NOSE AND SURROUNDING AREAS? USING THESE CREMES, I HARDLY GET SPOTS, ITS JUST THE BLACK HEADS THAT ARE THE PROBLEM.

THX

Dear JT
Blackheads form when the oil in the pores react with oxygen in the air and causes a chemical reaction. Cleaning your skin regularly and going for black head extraction at a beauty salon is the most practical solution.