Posted by: Calvin kuzvinzwa | 2011-12-08

Eyes problem

Hie I''m a 25yr old guy havi'' eye-problem for approx. 5yrs i''ve been using the SPERSALLERGE and other types of eye-drops that i''ve been prescribed by another doctor @ st aidan''s hospital KZN But they didn''t work correctly until i decide to quit coz there was no change my eyes are red ,itchy ,teari'' and having a blurred vision depending with the weather some times it seems they have got some sand in them and they do ''ve some white sticky stuff,., now i don''t know wat to do coz the doctor jus told me i''ve got allergy but he didn''t specify wat exactly ''m i allergic to ... Pliz help may u pliz reply me on my facebook page @ calvin kuzvinzwa coz i got a problem with my email address

You most probably have an allergic eye problem. The allergies can vary from dust, pollen etc. I suggest that you use Zyrtec tablets, one tablet daily, in order to control your allergies. I also suggest that you continue using Spersallerg eye drops, twice daily.