Question
Posted by: pieter | 2008/09/02

eyes out of focus at night

After watching television in the early evening, my eyes seem out of focus. I can still read, but it is blurry and frustrating. Sometimes I have to work on my computer in the evenings and it' s hard when I can' t see well.
I work on a computer the whole day long and then my eyes are perfect. But when I get tired at night my vision decreases even though it' s not very late. Is this normal? What can I do to keep good vision after watching television?

Dear Pieter

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you have your eyes tested and to get glasses that is suitable for night vision.

Kind regards