Posted by: rosy eye | 2012-05-30

eyes ooperation

good day, my daddy had an operation last year july and he was not seeing with his eye, another operation was done on it, because the doctor said the eye lens had moved from the right place, because he caugh during the healing process. he has used so many eyes drop, but he is still complaining of head ache and not seeing very well. pls kindly prescribe drugs for him.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Medication (especially OTC medication) may not be the solution here as the physiological damage and related strained vision is most probably the cause of his headaches.

Did the doctor suggest corrective surgery? I suggest he rather consult with a specialist to approach the underlying cause.

All the best!