Question
Posted by: Deb | 2010/05/25

Eyes closed during sex...

My current guy always has he''s eyes closed during our sexual encounters. This has made me wonder if he is fantasising about someone else.
Men, do you fantasies about other women while you are in bed with your partner?

It is a personal thing – some men might fantasize during sex and some might choose to close their eyes as to really drink in the moment. It is important to find out from your boyfriend why he specifically does that – he might not even be aware that he does it. If he is fantasizing it is also important to not confuse fantasy and reality. If you are having difficulty coming to terms with this it might be worth if for you to explore seeking professional guidance from a psychologist dealing with sexual concerns.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

11
Posted by: Hey | 2010/05/27

This got me thinking sht is that what my girlfriend is doing when she closes her eyes - she is got explaining to do.

Reply to Hey
Posted by: Hey | 2010/05/27

Reply to Hey
Posted by: XXX | 2010/05/26

I doubt all men (or women) fantasize about someone else whilst doing the deed- I certainly don''t.My mind is too concentrated on the " job"  at hand.
It is rather strange that he closes his eyes but it could be that he is simply enjoying the experience.I prefer to look at my partner and watch her facial expressions etc- men are generally rather visual when it comes to sex.
Just ask him to open his eyes !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Guy | 2010/05/26

Not all guys fantacise about other women during sex. It does occur however it all depends on how into you he is. Sometimes if he is enjoying sex with you, he may close his eyes to take his sensations to a deeper level or like the others mentioned may be fantacising about someone else. Try telling him that you prefer it if he looked at you during sex.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Bo | 2010/05/26

Either or.........

If His not enjoying you then His fantasising.

Reply to Bo
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010/05/25

Or It could be that he enjoys you.... We all express ourselves in different ways.

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/05/25

Yes he is fantasising, but it doesn''t matter, everbody does

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: boy | 2010/05/25

Is it like debbie thus Dallas that is what he is thinking about hahahah

Reply to boy
Posted by: boy | 2010/05/25

yes

Reply to boy
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/05/25

Deb, honestly seldomly i do.

Reply to Horny Guy