Question
Posted by: Drogba | 2010/06/17

Eyes closed during orgasm

Is it true that closing your eyes when you climax can result to your baby being a girl?I'm lost and don't a baby girl.Pls help

Dear Drogba

I am sorry but closing your eyes during orgasm will not decide the sex of your child! Perhaps you should post your request on the gynaedoc page?

8
Posted by: dianne | 2010/06/23

ha ha, how could you be so SILLY!!

Reply to dianne
Posted by: Man | 2010/06/18

Bozo you Bozo !! Zuma has bred a whole army of kids. You claim to have bred 12.... See the connection ??? Duh !! Grow up man, this site is not a playground. As for Johnny Bravo, get on the right page before you make stupid comments.

Reply to Man
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010/06/17

Don''t you guys know that Zuma is our president, and besides that he is an old man?

Reply to Johnny Bravo
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/06/17

Man go and Fook yourself.

I was being sarcastic with Drogba for asking a stupid question in the first place.

What has my comment to do with Zuma in anyway.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Man | 2010/06/17

Bozo. That''s about the right name for you. Are you related to Zuma by any chance ? Another irresposible cretin.

Reply to Man
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/06/17

Yes it is true, My eyes is always closed during my climax and my wife gave me 12 lovely daughters.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/17

No ways is that true

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/17

Dear Drogba

Reply to sexologist