Question
Posted by: J | 2012-10-05

Eyes

Who is the best type of person to see that can tell me what''s going on, I have been having problems seeing for many years, it would look like I''m standing in thick mist and things and people would go blury, at the same time it will also sound like they are talking from far away even when they would stand close. It would get better and worse, it healed a couple of weeks ago and I can see again at the same time for the first time in my life I craved steak and want to eat it, i never liked it before. This is also the first time in years that I can jog I just didn''t have the energy to do it before almost like I did not get enough oxygen or something. My eyes are still very dry and burns, eye drops burns a lot if I put it in. Should I go back to a optomotrist they couldn''t tell me what to do before?

J

I suggest that you consult an opthalmologist (eye specialist).