Question
Posted by: linda | 2011/01/27

eyes

dust and dustmites allergy.am currently on aldactone,allergy tabs and nose spray. my nose doesnt rus nor do i have itchy eyes,but the bag sunder my eyes and sometimes top of sheeks are really bad. please can you give me some advise. people are teasing me about the way i look,feeling embarresed by this.
thank you

Hallo Linda
Bags under the eyes can develop due to swelling of the veins under the eyes due to allergy, or due to loss of fatty tissue as one gets older. If it is very prominent, you should maybe ask your doctor to have a look if your allergy medication is optimal. You can also try cold cucumber slices or teabags on the eyes, alternatively one can have plastic surgery to have it removed.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/27

Hallo Linda