Question
Posted by: cathy | 2010-11-24

eyes

I get up with puffy/saggy eyes every morning for the last couple of weeks.I do everything to get rid of the tired look,but nothing helps I get enough sleep,exercise and drink enough water.
I really look sick and drained.I do not have a stressfull life,I am 58 years of age,started to take vit b and vit c a few days ago.

Hi Cathy
It could be due to allergies (hayfever), or due to water retention (do you have heart or kidney problems?)If you also have swollen fingers or feet in the morning please see your doctor. Cool used teabags on the eyes may help and one also gets creams that reduce puffiness and dark circles (Garnier makes one)If you have symptoms of hayfever try using an antihistamine like Loratidine.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-11-24

Hi Cathy