Posted by: Tracey | 2009-06-15

Good day , kindly help me as i am not on a medical aid and am worried .Its been happening for about a month , my eyes get double vision and i get a intense headache and my eyes look out in oppisite directions , one left and one right physically you can see it . the pain is quite unbearable , it only lasts about ten minutes and then all is well , i also get very unbalenced and neaseaus when these" spazms" happen.
Thank you for your help

Dear Tracey
You have to see a specialist neurologist - if you don't have medical aid, please go to your nearest outpatients department at a provincial hospital and ask for a referral. Double vision could be a sign of a tumour in the brain but this could also be a kind of migraine you are getting.