Question
Posted by: Nesh | 2010/12/20

Eyelash grower

Pls can you recommend me a safe eyelash enhancer, there is so many in the market at the moment not sure which one is safe. I want the longer eyelashes without having to use mascara.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Nesh, thank you for the question.

There are a number of products that enhance or increase the length of one’s eyelashes on the market today and the products that we have heard from our patients to work the best are Rapid Lash, Lash MD, and Revitalash. In my opinion they are all more or less the same but when one refers to ‘safety’ I believe that this is purely dependent on whether a reaction will take place (or not) on your skin - so my advice would be to try a sample first (if possible).

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/12/22

Hi Nesh, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert