Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2011/02/24

Eye Watering while I sleep

Hi There, Over the past three nights I have developed a problem with my eyes in that they water while I sleep. Naturally when I wake in the morning, I have " caked"  up eyes " glued"  together. Once I have pried them loose (more so that I can see where I am walking) i find that they are very red and swollen, and that my vision has also become a blurry as a result of this. I must add that I am shortsighted and that my lense strength is
-4.50 both sides.
Could this just be as a result of fatigue?
Yes, before you ask I have been under PLENTY stress over the past 3 weeks. This also results in interrupted sleep patterns.

Hallo Michelle
It sounds to me as if you have an infection (conjunctivitis or blefaritis) Please see your doctor as you may need antibiotic eye drops.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/24

Hallo Michelle