Question

Eye Twitching

HI my left eye is twitching for a while now is there a reason for this?

The most common cause for eye twitching is fatigue or stress. Please refer to the following link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blepharospasm The condition is called blepharospasm. Try and get as much rest as possible and identify what conditions cause stres and try to avoid them.

1
Posted by: bmaselwane@gmail.com | 2012/02/16

I really can''t take it anymore my right eye twitching is getting out of hand now, I will be seeing specialist and also thing of contact lenses or spectacles just in case the pc is affecting my eyes.

Reply to bmaselwane@gmail.com