Question
Posted by: Me | 2011-01-08

Eye twitching

Good day Doc,

I''ve always been a very nervous person... I''m on Cymbalta and Xanor SR at the moment. Which helps me just feel normal.
My husband is a very moody person, and he gets outbursts every few weeks. I developed this very irritating eye twitch in my right eye a few weeks back. Is it a nervous thing, and what can I do to make it stop.?

Such twitches can indeed be "a nervous thing" and related to anxiety and stress, though some meds may also make it easier for it to happen. Have you thought of suggesting some couples counselling sessions for you and your husband to deal with the problems such as how each of you deal with your own and each other's moods ?

1