Posted by: ruby | 2009-02-20

eye twitch

few days ago someone asked about a left eyelid that is flickering, mine was the top lid do you know what causes this as it becomes embarrasing when you talking to someone.?
it is sore alomost like cramping. i did not see a reply.

Dear Ruby

Thank you for visiting

Please refer to the following link for a detailed explanation about the causes for eye twitching:

Kind regards

Posted by: Linds | 2009-02-20

Hi Ruby,

I had the same problem a while back. It is usually caused by stress or lack of magnesium in the body.

All you can do is have lots of rest, relax and you can also buy these little packets called " Magnesit"  at the pharmacy that you mix with water. It helped me! I struggled with an eye twitch for weeks and that was the only thing that helped!

Hope it works for you!

Reply to Linds