Question
Posted by: ANXIETY | 2011-01-31

EYE TWHITCHING

I am on cipramil for anxiety and zopax. i am on cipramil for about a month now and on 10mg a day. I started off on 20mg but it felt a bit strong so i scaled down to 10mg. I have been using the zopax for about 4 months. But now I have developed eye twitching in my right eye. I now it can be from the medicine but my concern is if I shoud continue with this specific medication. Is the eye twitching a warning sign of some sort? Its very irretating and happens radomly

Its not usually a warning sign of anything sinister, and probably still more likely to be related to the anxiety than the medication. But you'd need to ask your prescribing doctor for more specific advice about this. And if things are not sufficiently coming right yet, I hope you are seeing a psychiatrist rather than only a GP