Question
Posted by: rose | 2009-02-09

eye surgery after lazer treatment

my dad has had lazr done now his eye sight has gooten worse so he was ask to come in and do a produceer where there is a possiabitiy of eye sight again what is it called how will it effect hin

Dear Rose
It is difficult for me to say as I don't know what went wrong with the previous operation and what they are planning to do with this one. It could be a cataract operation??

2
Posted by: Cyberdoc again | 2009-02-10

Dear Rose
Often they remove the cataract with laser and then do an inplant of a lens into the eye with a second operation or at the same time.

Reply to Cyberdoc again
Posted by: rose | 2009-02-10

he went for laser first, where they removed the first lays of his eye yes cataract, but he still having problems with vision so they decided that to do a another surgey for correcting the vision
he will have to go in for day surgey sorry i can' t be more clear about this
i noticed this sight only two days noe

many thanks
rose

Reply to rose