Question
Posted by: Linn | 2010/08/31

Eye problems

Since having a bad bout of flu/bronchitis recently which included my eyes feeling uncomfortable, I have not been able to shake off the feeling that my eyes have dust in them, with the result that they are often " blurry" . Could this be associated with the flu I had recently as it started then?

Hallo Linn
Viruses can cause conjunctivitis and keratitis, which may cause infection and impaired vision (usually very painful, red eyes), but there are also other causes like diabetes, thyroid problems and increased eye pressure that can cause these symptoms. Rather let your doctor examine your eyes to see what the cause is.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/31

Hallo Linn
dr Bets