Question
Posted by: Denise | 2011/02/28

Eye problem

Hi, I live in Pretoria. Whenever I go down to Amanzimtoti to our flat I get a terribly sore, itchy, scratchy, sticky left eye usually accompanied by very sore sinuses, runny nose and sneezing. I have tried flusin, antihistamines (deselex), allergex, antibiotic eyedrops, pink eye muti, saline solutions you name it but it arrives everytime I arrive in Toti. I have also had lasik surgey approx 12yrs ago.

Hallo Denise
At the coast moulds could cause severe allergy symptoms. It may also be a tree or grass that grows in the area that you are sensitive to. You may need to use an antihistamine (like Deselex) with a mast cell stabilizer like Opticrom eye drops (or even the tablet) Discuss with your GP for a prescription

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/28

Hallo Denise